The hallway re-do is done, the living room update is getting there, the backyard is being torn up for new gardens as we speak, and Insanity was begun this week. I don't mean "insanity" like: "it's INSANITY in this house". But actual Insanity:
Let me just say: they are NOT kidding. As googiedaddy and I
What I'm trying to say is, my hammies hurt too much to blog, yo.
Meanwhile, much to my surprise and dee-light I've received another bloggy award!
Well, actually the same one I already recieved, but from a different person~Shauna Fofauna @ shaunadnauseam. I recently stumbled across superfunny Shauna's blog, and here's what you need to know:
1. she's funny
2. she's Canadian
3. she's raising a baby alone much of the time--her hubby works some crazy job where he's home 2 weeks and gone 4 weeks or something crazy like that!
4. bears get in her trash.
Yup, I think that "aboot" sums it up, eh? (yuck yuck yuck, doesn't my Canadian humor just slay you?)
So, what can I say? Honest Scrap Awards am I! Momma always said honesty was the best policy. And since I didn't finish my 10 honest things when Jessica bestowed this award on me, I will now continue with my list:
3. I have been known to take my kids to school in my jammies. Sans bra. It's not a good idea.
4. I judge other parents for the way they look dropping off/picking up their kids. I have a reason, they are just slobs. (yeah, I'm looking at you McSmokey, HelmetHair/CamelToes Momma, and Mrs. Muffintop) I'm not proud of this. But I'm being honest.
5. I hated having red hair when I was little. I swore I was going to marry an Asian man to be sure and not have red-haired children.
6. I'm a little sad that none of my googies have red hair.
7. My 5 year old (Tiny Tim) writes this:
I love it. I always read it this way: YOU I love. Emphasis on the "you". I think it means so much more, don't you? Not like yeah, yeah, I love you. Much more decisive than that: YOU i love.
8. The Insanity workout I was referring to earlier? Yeah, well someone may have peed a little in
Alright, that's all I've got. Up to eight now. I'll have to think of some whoppers for #9 and #10!
Seriously, all this honesty and blogging is making my triceps hurt.