Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lots of Random Happiness!

SOOOO...just a quick listing!


First, YAY! My pillows were featured on Under the Table and Dreaming this week. I love that blog, and I'm so excited! Thanks UtTaD!!


UndertheTableandDreaming




Also, I recieved a little bloggy love from Jessica @ Adventures of a Wife & Mom. She writes some really funny stuff--you should check out her post about the mullet! (And her girls are just stinkin' adorable!)
It's the Honest Scrap Award!

Photobucket

Thanks so much Jessica!


I think the rules are that I have to spill 10 honest things about myself, and pass on the award to some (10?) other blogs I read & like.
Yikes.


Okay, 10 things, here goes:


1. I have been a vegetarian since I was 13 years old.
2. Except for when I'm pregnant, and each time I have eaten a cheese steak sandwich, because I wanted it, and because I'm 20 mins. from Philly.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Okaaayy...well. My brain bandwidth has already been used up for the week. (Can I upgrade to Brain Pro? I hear there's no ads...) I'm sure there's more I could spill...much much more. I'm going to have to think on it and come back to this. But I wanted to thank Jessica for the award!!


And FINALLY we have a giveaway winner! Through a thoroughly scientific and guaranteed random manner (no, I totally did NOT just ask my daughter to pick a number between 1 and 7--what would make you think that???) we have...


Photobucket


Congrats to our #2 commenter Tina, who said...




"I agree, reading to your children REALLY DOES pay off, not only in thier grades, but also in their imaginations, (my kids are much smarter than I was). Anyway, this is a good promotion. And, sidenote, I think googiemomma has more hours in the day than I do."


Congrats Tina! Your book will be coming in the mail soon!
And why yes, I have it worked out so that I have 25.7 hours in my day. :0)


This was a fun week...even though it's only Thursday for some reason in my brain it's already Friday. I'm checking out a day early apparently!


I think I'll end this post with a picture, because who doesn't love some dirty baby feet?


Photobucket



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I used to EAT dirty baby feet! I still would, but my toe nibbling attempts are now met with teenaged eye rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CRAP. Just came over here to tell you that I was awarding you the Honest Scrap award! HAhaha! Anyhow, check out the post ;)

    You're awesome.. and super crafty!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails