Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family Ties

This weekend some aunts and cousins came in for a visit...


So we did what all good family gatherings do.


We ate.
Photobucket


Photobucket


And then Opa went and bought a new chiminea. Cool...but the box it came in? Now that was fun...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And sometimes we just laid on the hammock and felt the breeze...
Photobucket


Then we took a trip around Mom-Mom's yard looking at all the beautiful flowers...(and little friends hidden in them)


Photobucket


Later, Opa set up the sprinkler, and there was lots more fun to be had...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

New friends to be made...


Photobucket


And more eating to be done...



Photobucket

Photobucket


And as the sun set, we talked and laughed and ate some more, until I packed four sleepy children in the car for the short ride home.


Photobucket

 
Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITs Happy Tuesday! Love this, looks like a fun filled exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the photos, seeing the love through your eyes and through your camera. Great times. (diving over from imadeitso)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with corey, loving the photos too. i like how some of them seem like they were taken from far away. thanks for letting us take a peek in on all this love.

    (also, i don't know why you're googiemomm again. i swear i left enough room for ya. must be baby getting bigger ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! I especially love that it takes you from day to night, makes me miss my own family gatherings at my parent's house...

    I'm stopping by from i made it so's friday archive dive "love". (I know, I'm a week overdue!) I hope you'll do the same! You can find mine @ http://sofiasideas.com/2011/02/12/valentines-day-the-non-conformist-way-2/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. what could be better than family together on a summer evening.....and a little nosh

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails