Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

**Although I wrote this last week (3/29), I'm linking it to the new NMM (4/5) because...well, because its just a stunning example of something I would NEVER do...onward to the NOT ME's...

I didn't take my kids to school in my jammies. Without a bra on.

I would never do that. My bra size contains a letter than should never, ever go in public unsupported. And besides, I'm only 30 (twenty-ten)...I'm waaaay too young to be "that mom". You know the one.

And I didn't forget my house key when I took my kids to school. In my jammies. Without a bra on.

I didn't forget my house key, when it was raining, and BabyBear's speech therapist was going to be at the house in 15 minutes.

And I totally did not wander around the house in my jammies, without a bra on, in the rain, holding a 16 month old, looking for an unlocked window, cursing the fact that I never taught the dog to unlock a deadbolt while she whined at me from the other side of the door (the WRONG side of the door).

And to sum up, I did not find an unlocked window, drop BabyBear in first, and then unceremoniously dump/climb/wiggle my way through the window to land in a heap on the bedroom floor.

The dog will never tell. The baby will never tell. It never happened.

Not me.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day! I'm glad you made it inside safely. Pretty sure baby bear will never tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that always happens when you leave the girls hangin! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel~~Considering all she says is "Momma", "Dad", "Elmo" and "Bubble"...I don't think she could string those together in a "Mommy threw me through the window" type sentence!!!

    @Jessica~~Seriously...I should know better by now!!! (but i can't honestly say I've learned my lesson--the electric company guy came to the door this morning--and guess who was braless???

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails