Tuesday, September 7, 2010

beeeeee our guest be our guest put our service to the test!

oops! {is it just me, or does anyone else consistently type 'opps' first and have to fix it? anyone? anyone? bueller?}

okay, so i posted all about the teeny tiny party, but then someone commented and asked about the invitations!

duh! i mean, they weren't the end-all be-all of party invites, but i thought they were pretty stinkin' cute.

so here they are:


they ended up small card sized. in retrospect i wish i made them even smaller. but i think they came out cute and got the point across.


i worked out the wording/spacing/font on Word. after printing, i simply cut them out and glue the white paper onto a larger rectangle of patterned paper.

easy peasy. i made them up while sitting and chatting with a friend while our girls played. (hi friend!)







i'm linking up to some of these fine partys!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Darling! I love little pennants and banners. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I think I know that friend:) But I'm really writing because my phone wasn't charged yesterday as per my unwritten agreement with myself that it must be lost or out of juice at least once a week. Store is Vintage Funk- only open 12-5 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's at the corner of Hulmeville and Neshaminy St, across from the Hulmeville Inn. pls call me again - my phone didn't record your number as it was mad at me for letting it die.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We featured this, today, as one of  {Our Favorite Thingz}!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this. as in, i am bookmarking and SOO using when it comes time for me to plan my friend's bachelorette party. i'm obvs going to have to change the colors to pink and zebra print! :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails