Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~Shoot From the Hip

One of my biggest photography issues is my hesitation to pull the trigger, so to speak. I'll follow and follow the action, waiting for the "perfect" shot to form in my viewfinder.

To try and overcome this tendancy, I followed my kids around, camera in hand~~literally. I kept my camera at my waist and just shot away.

Not all of them were great...in fact, lots of them were junk.

But some were like this...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I even laid down flat on my back and shot some...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was lots of fun and very liberating! Probably not something I'd try before digital photography.... :0)

Why don't you give it a shot?

For more Wordless Wednesday, try 5 Minutes for Mom, Extraordinary Mothers, jollymom, and of course, good old Wordless Wednesday.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Great job! I sometimes do the same thing. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics!! I just snap away and hope a few of the photos turn out okay. I'd rather take too many photos than not enough! :) Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some really great shots! loving that old school Phillies shirt too.
    stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they turned out. Random, but very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of the paparazzi photos that just come about when clicking the button. I try not to focus too much on making sure it is "perfect" because as you said I will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! You inspire me to get on the ground. I can't decide which one I like best. Love it. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails