Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~Shoot From the Hip

One of my biggest photography issues is my hesitation to pull the trigger, so to speak. I'll follow and follow the action, waiting for the "perfect" shot to form in my viewfinder.

To try and overcome this tendancy, I followed my kids around, camera in hand~~literally. I kept my camera at my waist and just shot away.

Not all of them were great...in fact, lots of them were junk.

But some were like this...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I even laid down flat on my back and shot some...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was lots of fun and very liberating! Probably not something I'd try before digital photography.... :0)

Why don't you give it a shot?

For more Wordless Wednesday, try 5 Minutes for Mom, Extraordinary Mothers, jollymom, and of course, good old Wordless Wednesday.
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails