Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Quickie...

Sometimes a quick little something is just enough to make it your own.


I went to put this little white tee on BabyBear Sunday afternoon.


Photobucket


Then I thought, hey, I have those iron-on rhinestones I used on Girlfriend Girl's chandelier tee, I should use some more of them!

 A quick "G" free-hand sketched on with a water-erasable marking pen, laid the gems on top and ironed them on.


Photobucket


Splash with water to erase the pen, and done!


15 minutes to one very cute little top, and I think she likes it!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That's so adorable! I definitely need to bust out my rhinestone collection and work up something like this for my daughter. She needs more bling in her little life.

    Okay, and I love you for your comment on my Photoshoot Fail post... I was DYING laughing!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails