Monday, February 1, 2010

how the photo shoot actually went...

No baby, stand here...let momma take your picture...
Photobucket
You want some cheese? Will you stand still if momma gives you cheese?
Photobucket
Well, that's definitely not your cutest face.
Honey, momma can't take a good picture if you sit on my lap.
Photobucket
Well, this one's kind of cute I guess...
Photobucket
Okay, I give up. You want to take the dress off now?
Photobucket
Yes, we're all done with that...
Photobucket
Whenever I sew for my children, especially the older ones, and they whine and moan when I ask them to try something on so I can fit...I repeat to myself "They'll appreciate it when they're older."
I don't know if I believe myself...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails