Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the obvious

five kids is a lot of kids.
not as many as say, 9 or 12 or 20.

but still a good amount.

yes, man in the store, i am a busy mother.
thank you for reminding me.

also,
there are only 24 hours in a day.

it is not enough.

and while we're at it...

well, numerous people who feel the need to ask: i suppose if having five children was the only requirement, then yes, i would probably make a good catholic.
but i'm fairly certain that's not the only requirement.
and no, i'm not catholic. (you would not believe how often we get that one.)

yes, i realize none of my children have my red hair.

you can ask how old my baby is, you can tell me she's cute, you can even ask if they're all mine...but please, don't just stare at me and smile. because after a few minutes it's really just creepy.

yup, i do look young to have 5 kids. but i'm not going to defend my life choices or justify my age or marital status because you hint around and stare at me quizzically.

even if you're my doctor. (seriously dude. my chart's right there.)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails