Wednesday, July 20, 2011

background noise

i am working on projects. stupendous amazing projects which will more than likely turn the blog world on it’s collective heads and make it gasp.

pinky swear.

just tonight my helper and i sat down to edit some photos and get caught up on some blog readin’.

IMG_5542_5140

but she snuggles so nice…

IMG_5544_5142_edited-1 

champion snuggler this one.

IMG_5543_5141_edited-1

and then she starts cooing her soft little baby coos…

IMG_5568_5182

IMG_5562_5180

it takes a lot of effort to say “ahh-goo”. but it makes for riveting conversation.

and the computer?

IMG_5561_5149 

well, it just sort of fades into the background.

(about 16. (the number of tries it took to cross my right arm over my body and float the camera behind my head and get that shot without dropping my camera))

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. haha! flexible mama. great photo. and enjoy those ah goos! i miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Love it. So darn profound. And that last shot was totally worth it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a breathtaking baby
    mom mom

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails