Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wordless wednesday~the wedding

some of my favorite shots from my cousin's wedding...


(their last name begins with 'e')





my definition of a beautiful bride: a bride who looks like herself, but even more gorgeous. not overdone, not underdone--it is a special occasion, after all. a bride who's comfortable, happy, excited, and laid back. no bridezillas, please :)

my cousin was all of these, and more. it was a beautiful, happy day. i wish them all the best.

(please bear with my long absence. just when i was prepared for a return to blogging, the googie family got hit with a stomach bug, pinkeye, and the on-going cold/flu/hacking cough thing. today, i cried mercy. doctor appointment is at 1:30)
Pin It!

1 comment:

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails