Friday, November 19, 2010

cough, cough

you know how you're almost 14 weeks pregnant, so everyone says "oh, you should be feeling better soon, right?"

and you're all, "yeah, maybe", but you're not really optimistic because you're one of those unfortunate people who was sick way longer than just the first trimester with your other pregnancies?

and then you wake up one day and you're like "hey! i don't feel quite so nauseous today!?!?!"

but then...
you get a nasty cold/flu thingy that has you miserable and laying on the couch doing nothing for a week?

and then you develop a cough with your cold/flu thingy?

and then, because even though you're almost 14 weeks you're still nauseous, everytime occasionally when you cough you start to gag and then puke?

and maybe pee your pants a little while you're coughing and puking because it's your fifth pregnancy?

......

no?

i guess it's just me then.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. oh no. you poor thing! i was beginning to wonder about you.
    i hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i got that cold/flu thingy 2 weeks ago---then the coughing thingy with the pee pee thingy (3 kids) last week but didnt have the puking thingy on top of it. Hope your feeling better soon. :-) cn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I'm so sorry, I had the worst cold of my life in my first pregnancy. I couldn't breath - at all! I tried everything we could think of. hope you feel better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you feel better soon, I hope I feel better soon. And she still found the time and energy yesterday to dye my hair along with a full head of foils--ps came out very nice! Of course a little bribe didn't hurt--a nice cappucino/decaf, along with a seseme seed bagel
    the googiemammas ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. At my last doctor appointment (at 24 weeks) I was getting really sick during the appointment. By the time I walked outside I was coughing so hard that I puked AND peed my pants (a LOT of pee) in the parking lot. This is only my second child and I already can't control my bladder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww poor shan, hope u feel better!

    p.s. my mom has been peeing her pants 2 *wats her excuse*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe... It cracks me up how much you pee yourself. Love you my Fave sis in-law.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails