Wednesday, November 10, 2010

winner winner...turkey dinner?

i promised.
and what googiemomma promises, googiemomma does.

sometimes it just takes me a while :)

you want random? oh, we'll get random. there's all sorts of randomness up in he-yah.

the numbers, 1-7:


the first pick, eyes tightly closed:


the choice:

but wait! let's add some randomness to our random!

another picker:


and a third:

(never fear, our impartial judge was nearby to ensure complete blindness)


and a fourth:
  

and now, harnessing my spectacular math skillzzzzz....
i present to you the AVERAGE of the four chosen numbers:

7 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 15
15/4 = 3.75...

oh shoot.

ummm....this didn't go as planned.
plan b...

random.org picked #7!

so yay #7, aka tara benwell, who said:

Awesome! I arrived here via ana. She was my locker partner in high school. I always have to mention that because I just get the feeling ms. imadeitso will be famous one day and I'll be able to say we were always in the same homeroom. Anyway, those clutches are amazing and I've recently dumped diaper bags and am ready to move on to purses even though my husband says they don't suit me. I'd pay $25!



oh shoot.
i swear, it was TOTALLY RANDOM. nothing AT ALL WHATSOEVER to do with ana.

tara, drop me a line and we'll work out the details on which clutch you'd like!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I won! Love the picture story that goes with this post! Can't wait to go out on the town with my new non-diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails