Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Fun With Photoshop

Just messing around some more with the photos I did yesterday (and a couple others from the same time)
Thought I'd share, since I wasn't planning any more exciting post for today :0) (I've saved all the excitement for tomorrow's post)




Photobucket
I feel like no matter what I try I'm just not happy with how this picture looks. I know she's got a weird look on her (dirty) face, but its the overall coloring of the photo. When I erased the sun kissed effect off her eyes, they looked too bright and fake. When I tried to tone that down, it makes her look like she has cataracts. I just can't make it work. (Its also hard to get a close-up shot of her because she's constantly on the move!)


This next one scares me. She has her daddy's mouth, which I can say from experience is a kissable one ;0)


Photobucket

This one scares me too, but in a different sort of way--kind of looks like the cover of a horror movie DVD...

Photobucket


This is another one I just can't make work. I do like the texture on here, it's got that rough and tumble feeling that defines LittleMan.
Photobucket


This one was taken with a flash (accidentally) which is why I didn't use it yesterday. But I messed with it today a bit and I do like the look on her face and how well it shows her eyes.


Photobucket


And this is definitely my absolute favorite of the bunch:


Photobucket

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that black and white one is fantastic. I have never worked with editing at all, so I am always impressed by what people can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned to play around with Photoshop some and it's fun! My favorite is the bottom one too.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and your sweet words about my planter.It really is fun and easy! I plan on trying some other "faux stone" stuff so, drop back by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...your absolute favorite is my absolute favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails