Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~Grab Bag

I had a hard time coming up with a WW post today. I didn't have any new photos that really struck me, so I started looking through some old ones. I found a few that I like for different reasons, and couldn't really pick a theme, so here they are--a random collection of googiemomma photos ;0)


Photobucket


This one makes me laugh, without fail, every time I look at it. My very own superteam. I particularly love the "incredible" model pose. Watch out, she's fierce!


Photobucket


What can I say, great hair runs in the family? (as does camera-ready posing at all time, apparently)

ps--ignore the date stamp--my old camera liked to randomly reset back to 2003 alot :)


Photobucket


Little Man's first day of school. (Girlfriend was going into 2nd grade). Now he's in 2nd, she's in 4th, and Tiny Tim is in Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time goes!


And to wrap it up...
Some shots of my googies at my brother's wedding, Dec '08. It was a beautiful day, one of those randomly 70 degree days at the very end of December. It was a gorgeous wedding...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And one of my goofball sister-in-law, who looked stunning, until she revealed what was underneath...




Yup, that's right sister-in-law...now it's out there for all the world to see...hahahaha

For more Wordless Wednesday, try 5 Minutes for Mom, Extraordinary Mothers, jollymom, and of course, good old Wordless Wednesday.
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. thanks for your tip about the wallababy! i am definitely going to check into them... it sounds like it would fit perfectly. i like that! your blog is presh. you are super funny. i love your superhero team. especially lil miss incredible! so cute! your s-i-l is ha-larious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I like random! Happy WW and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you feel very safe with that gaggle of superheros nearby!

    And...I love, love, love your sis-in-law's secret! I sooo wanted to wear cowboy boots under my wedding dress, umpteen years ago. My Momma had a cow, so I didn't. I love to see someone doing their own thing like that.

    Thanks for stopping by to see my WW today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe what an awesome dress your sister in law had!!! I bet she had a beautiful bouquet and centerpieces!!! Courtesy of her 'googie sis-inlaw' awesomeness..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Superheroes. You must feel protected with all those heroes in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amy--I do feel safe! And it was actually an entire wedding party "thang". My bro wore Chucks for the pictures, but changed for the ceremony. SIL thought hers wouldn't show under her big puffy dress, but when she sat during the ceremony--they were VERY obvious! LOL! I think boots would have been SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kate~~yes, it was an awesome dress (when it stayed UP)...but you're right--the flowers were really the HIGHLIGHT of the wedding...now who could have been in charge of the flowers...hmmm...???? :-) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Marilyn~~There's no better feeling of security than having your very own superteam. I'm considering re-labeling our home "the Fortress of Crazitude"

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Carissa~~glad I could help! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have lots of fun! I love the sneakers with the wedding dress. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah yes..the dress staying up.... it seemed to defy gravity...there were some that couldn't take their eyes off the bride wondering if the "girls" were going to make a cameo appearance....they didn't...she looked lovely....except for the sneakers (I begged her to wear some beautiful satin dress shoes) (the first act of not listening to a mother in law) but the KIDS!! so gorgeous!!!! Googies mommom

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah...the dress staying up...it seemed to...defy gravity...there were some who were hanging around the dance floor watching...and waiting....were the "girls" going to make a cameo appearance???? they didn't..she looked lovely (except for the sneakers) (I begged her to wear some beautiful satin shoes..she didn,t..first act of not listening to mother-in law...but those googies...gorgeous
    googiesmommom

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails