Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hair Affair

Last week I was introduced to Shaunell's Hair--a great blog for anyone with little girls! She does beautiful stuff with her girls' hair--and has great tutorials!
I have always loved fixing my girls' hair, and I'm always on the lookout for new ideas. So I was immediately grabbed by the "heart braids" she showed in one post. And last week I gave it a try on Tiny Tim's hair:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't it cute??? And it was really, really easy (if you know how to French Braid--if you don't you're going to have to head over to Shaunell's blog to figure it out!!!).
No, this isn't going to become a "hair" blog, but I know many of my readers are mommies--so I just thought I'd share!

Of course, all the time I put into Tiny Tim's hair...left me very little energy to deal with this...
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You have the most beautiful children! And way more patience with hair than I ever did!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails