Friday, April 2, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

It hasn't been a good week, post wise I mean.

I've been very busy working on these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A study in contrasts!

The "Carter" & "Michael" signs were done for twin boys, whose bedding set is from the "Willow" collection:

Photobucket

I think its an adorable bedding set! The mom requested a wood border in espresso finish, to match the furniture in the room. I think they really came out great--kind of modern, but with a bit of a vintage feel in the distressed look to the backer.


Little Miss "Sophia" was done to match her bedding set from Pottery Barn, "Penelope":

Photobucket

Also a sweet set! This momma didn't want everything to "matchy-matchy", so she didn't want the birds copied onto the sign. She left it mainly to me to come up with the design, but she did say she loves paisley and wanted something to "pop" in the room. I think this will definitely POP! And I had a blast with the paisley design--it's such a cute pattern for a girl's room. (She also suggested maybe a rose, but I CAN NOT PAINT ROSES! I have tried and tried, but its just something I can't get the hang of! Sorry!)

If you want to see more pictures of the signs, or want more information, you can click on over to my Etsy shop HERE.
All in all, while it was a slow week here in bloggity-land, it was a productive week in the real world!

And, I'm working on something I'm REALLY excited about for next week...just have to wait and see how it turns out!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me!

    You are SO clever, the signs are wonderful.

    I'm having a lovely Easter Sunday afternoon "meeting" a whole bunch of new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails