Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--Motherhood

Nope, not me. (Hey, I did a "not me Monday" and "Wordless Wednesday" in the same post!)

I did a maternity photo shoot this weekend for some friends who are expecting their first baby (a boy!) in April. Thought I'd share some of the cute ones...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I am faaaaarrr from a professional photographer, but I had ALOT of fun and I was pretty proud of how the shots turned out. I ended up keeping about 70 of the 160 I took, which I burned onto a CD for them.


And some shots of the tree in my front yard getting ready to bloom...


Photobucket

Photobucket


Its some sort of maple??? We haven't figured it out still--anyone?




And the last ones...Little Man having a catch with googiedaddy. The boy loves him some baseball.


A miss....


Photobucket

And a catch...

Photobucket
I love the look on his face here!

Such a boy.

Photobucket

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check Wordless Wednesday, Extraordinary Mothers, A Daily Dose of Toni, and 5 Minutes for Mom
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. I wish I had some beautiful pregnancy shots like those. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to share your TALENT (you are very talented) with others. Keep it up!

    I'm not sure about the tree. I'll ask my Mr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I took alot more that I REALLY loved, but these few didn't really show their faces (since I forgot to ask them if they minded!! hehe)
    I seriously had SO MUCH fun...wondering if this is something I should pursue further??? (Just what I need, another hobby...I can hear googiedaddy groaning now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pics! Im sure they will cherish them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS - I think you did a great job with your maternity photos! They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty shots. I love the baseball photos and thought just what you wrote on the one where he is catching it. hehe. Love those action shots. Happy WW!

    http://babiesinthenews.com/wordless-wednesday-1st-baby/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful portraits of motherhood. The unusualness is what makes them magical.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, those are super cute shots!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails