Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--Motherhood

Nope, not me. (Hey, I did a "not me Monday" and "Wordless Wednesday" in the same post!)

I did a maternity photo shoot this weekend for some friends who are expecting their first baby (a boy!) in April. Thought I'd share some of the cute ones...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I am faaaaarrr from a professional photographer, but I had ALOT of fun and I was pretty proud of how the shots turned out. I ended up keeping about 70 of the 160 I took, which I burned onto a CD for them.


And some shots of the tree in my front yard getting ready to bloom...


Photobucket

Photobucket


Its some sort of maple??? We haven't figured it out still--anyone?




And the last ones...Little Man having a catch with googiedaddy. The boy loves him some baseball.


A miss....


Photobucket

And a catch...

Photobucket
I love the look on his face here!

Such a boy.

Photobucket

For more Wordless Wednesday fun, check Wordless Wednesday, Extraordinary Mothers, A Daily Dose of Toni, and 5 Minutes for Mom
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails