Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me....

I certainly did not tell Little Man to change his baby sister's diaper yesterday, rationalizing it in my head that I was teaching him a lesson--keeping him from being one of "those guys" who never change a diaper...full well knowing it was just because I didn't want to change the diaper myself...NOT me.

I did not ignore Baby Bear's calls from her crib this morning once I realized that googiedaddy was using the blender in the kitchen...and it would only be a moment before he finished and heard her himself...and I totally did NOT snuggle down deeper into the blankets with that realization.

And I DEFINITELY did NOT yell at tell my children all weekend to "clean their rooms", only to drop some thread on my side of the bed in my room and discover a world of crumbs, cobwebs, trash, dustbunnies, and ants under the bedside table and bed when I knelt down to retrieve said thread. Ahem. And Baby Bear is not currently squealing in glee at those non-existant ants as they climb up her little footie jammies while she stands on my side of the bed.

And finally, I definitely did NOT let Baby Bear OD on a whole bunch of cheddar fishy crackers for breakfast (on googiedaddy's side of the bed) so I could write this post.

Nope, no way.

NOT ME.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Ha!! I love the diaper lesson!! Very true though, it will teach him that boys can change diapers too!!! Came over from Mckmama!! Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I have never done any of those things either. Visiting from not me MOnday at Mckmama's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Not Me Monday...Hillarious...only because, of course, I've never done anything like that before...not me!! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails