Monday, March 1, 2010

The Early Bird Gets the Word

This was originally intended to be a "Wordless Weekend" post, but I never got around to posting it over the weekend. And truth be told, I don't think I'll ever be able to do a truly "wordless" post. I just have too much to say. So, here goes...a "Word-Restricted Post?" "Word-Scanty Post?" Maybe a "Word-Sparse" or "Word-Shy" or "Language Scarce" Post? I know...maybe just "googiemomma lite". But do we have to be 1/3 less fat now?

Presenting...


Photobucket

What happens when Mommy gets up out of bed on a snowy morning?

jeremy

Somebody jumps in her spot, that's what.

jeremy,ava

And where there's one googie...

ava

There's soon two googies...

gigi,ava


And before you know it, there's a whole gaggle of googies... (Did you know groups of googies are a gaggle? Like a group of sheep is a flock? Or a group of crows a murder? For real--look it up. Would I lie to you?)

harrison,neve
harrison,gigi,neve

And once you're that overrun with googies, things quickly start to get out of hand...


kids
harrison,nevekidskidskids

And the only way to regain some control? Lure them in with a googie's favorite snack...


food
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from SITS...love these morning-in-bed pictures!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails