Friday, February 19, 2010

Hair Today...

There's some saucy new hair in these here parts.

A feisty new short 'do fit for a nine year old on the cusp of double digits.

And momma thought it would look so cute with a new little clip.

So we took some fabric from the stash...
Photobucket

And cut out a pretty flower and some leaves...

Photobucket

Attached them to a coordinating green fabric with some double sided fusible interfacing, and then zig-zagged around the edges with two different green thread colors.

Glue a clip on the back, and voila! Instant Miss Niecy!

Photobucket

I would like to do this again, but on a headband to help the flower curve more to the shape of her head. I still like the idea.

I can't believe this is my baby...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails