Saturday, February 13, 2010

Check me out!

It's a riddle!! (oooh I love riddles!)

What starts out like this:
Photobucket
And ends up like this???
Photobucket
Photobucket






















Name signs by googiemomma, that's what!


http://googiemomma.etsy.com/


Yay! I've finally jumped onboard the Etsy train! So come and check me out (not that there's a whole lot to check out right now).

googiemomma...the perfect place for all your personalized wooden handpainted baby sign needs.

Hmmm...slogan might need a bit of work.

And orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Again, in case you're wondering how all your friends are handling this... my daughter wants you for her mom, my husband is receiving some scriptural counsel (at least in my mind) and I am totally jea... OK I HATE YOUR GUTS>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the different paint styles, cute sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very talented. Do you do custom stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous! I absolutely do custom stuff. My Etsy site is new, and in the coming weeks I'll be putting up some more pics of my past work as examples. Please convo me if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails