Monday, April 18, 2011

an epic 6 night 7 day GUILT trip on the s.s. finedon’tvoteformethen

i thought we discussed this.

i thought we reached an agreement.

i make projects, you head over to SYTYC and vote for me.
oh, you did, did you?

really?
REALLY?

well then how do you explain this?

IMG_4865_4516

THAT, my (so-called) friends, is girlfriend girl in her oscar knock-off dress.

a dress which, may i remind you, BARELY made it through last week’s round.

well, let’s see if you can redeem yourself this week…

head over to SYTYC and vote in this week’s challenge:
SCRAPS ONLY



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. oh phew, i voted for the right one last time.

    i just voted for this week's...how many more weeks of this madness? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I voted for you, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you, by chance, have a green door?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially loved the photos you took of this. Your model has some attitude! Great job on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails