Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i got me a pen and a paper and i made up my own little sign

done.

almost.

a marathon of signs for customers of my etsy shop.

wanna see?



alex's sign is going outside on his new playset. mom wanted a nautical theme, and the colors of the playset used.


brycen's mommy didn't pick a "set", but had a color theme for the baby's room (brown, blue, red & green). she also wanted something that wasn't too baby-ish and would grow with him.


declan's mommy liked the signs i've already done to match the "willow" bedding sets (i can't blame her--i heart that deer!) too cute!


and little ms. ellanor's moving into a teddy bear themed nursery done in pink, yellow and light green. her bedding set is "tender hearts", which i couldn't find a picture of ANYWHERE, but i did find someone on ebay selling the wall border, so that was my reference!

shipping out today~~i hope they love them!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work I'm sure all the mums will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the signs! You have a great eye.

    I so enjoyed your last comment on my blog. Different faiths is ok with me....you be you and I'll be me and we'll just like each other. :) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails