Monday, August 23, 2010

hoot hoot

look what i got!


Visit thecsiproject.com
i entered my play kitchen re-do into last week's CSI Project--the theme was "spray paint"--and i made the top 10!

honestly, i think googiedaddy is breathing a sigh of relief that i didn't win #1...the prize was a big pack of KRYLON SPRAY PAINT...
{sorry, just drooled a bit on my keyboard}


anyway, there was some really cool stuff on there--i especially loved the stick chandelier by Jenn @ wanting what i have.


thanks CSI!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. wootwoot! yeah, that play kitchen rocked. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i thought 'hoot hoot' didn't look quite right.
    woot woot seems to be what i was shooting for.
    not quite so much 'i'm an owl! yes!' and more 'yay for me!'
    thanks ana.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails