Friday, June 25, 2010

life is pain (anyone who says differently is selling something)

and this is what i'm selling:


Photobucket


Photobucket


two pretty new signs shipped out from the googiemomma etsy shop for two soon-to-be-born babies


Photobucket


Photobucket


sooo cute, eh?


but the pain.
oh, the pain...


do you like my pictures?
thanks.
but i'm lazy.
i didn't want to go all.the.way. across the shop to get my other camera lens.
so i stood on top of a stool to get high enough to take pictures with the lens i had.
and then, when i was getting off the stool...

i fell.
hard.
don't worry, the camera's okay.


me?
ummmm...


click away if you're squeamish. maybe over to my etsy shop for some more cool photos of the signs.
scroll down if you're curious.










 





Photobucket


ewwww...
wait a minute. i don't think you can fully grasp the SIZE of this monster with this shot.
how's this?

Photobucket
(also notice the lovely darker purple color it's taking on. the top pic was yesterday, the bottom one today)


it's one of many. the worst, yes. but not an only child. it's got lots of purpleish/blackish/blueish/yellow-y friends to play with.


ouch.


art is pain.
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Good grief woman! You're lucky you didn't REALLY hurt yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! it's a dangerous job we have. ;)
    how cute are those signs?! i love the little deer. very sweet work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! You poor thing. But don't we all try to do things the short way? I am a klutz though so it happens to me more than I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, next time put the object you photograph on the floor ;) Beautiful name signs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing, witty, and so Darn funny. I lurve it. You have been nominated for a blog award that you can pick up from here
    http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-award-my-nominees.html
    thanks.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Ana's Archive Dive
    OUCH ... life can be precarious sometimes
    Lovely signs you made
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. over here from ana's friday dive...

    and i could have written this myself. story of my life, so i feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ouch! the hazards of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails