Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday

Oh boy...this is gonna be a short one...
Because, well, it certainly wasn't me who got a nasty breast infection (whispering) yesterday...
Who treated this breast infection with antibiotics left unfinished from the last two times I was prescribed antibiotics and didn't finish them (cause everybody knows you're supposed to finish your antibiotics...all of them). Nope. I would NEVER do something so irresponsible.

And I most definitely did NOT crawl painfully...slowly into bed at 4:30 yesterday, to sleep until almost 10 PM! Wake up, eat a piece of cake, and go back to sleep until 9:00 this MORNING!!! All while googiedaddy and the googies played outside on the most beautiful day of this young March.
NOT ME.

Oh well...at least is me who is feeling much much better this morning. :-)
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails