Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I call it...Bloggeritis...

So, umm...my name is googiemomma. And its been about 24 hours since my last post. And about 15 minutes since I last thought about a post.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?

Seriously.

I have to stop.

I find myself gauging every interaction for post-worthiness. Wishing I had my camera at all times in case the perfect shot for the blog comes along. Its like I have an inner editor, subtitles to my life, writing the blog post in my brain while the action happens in my life.
It can not continue. I know that. I'm like a kid with a new pet. I'll love it and feed it and squish it....and then after a bit probably forget to feed it and find it dead under the table one day. 

After my night last night, I had full intentions of skipping the blog today. It was a rough night. As in "Midnight Trip to the ER" kind of rough.

But that's a story for another day. :-)

Right now, I have to visit the doctor. I'm scheduled for an emergency Post-oscopy and Blogendectomy.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails