Tuesday, January 21, 2014

i love to wear my bicycle.

today’s post is a quick and dirty one. found some pics i never posted of a skirt i made myself a while ago.

IMG_5891_0929

spring. remember spring? with it’s skirts and bare legs and….not snow?

IMG_5893_0931

anyway…i had a 1/2 yard of this bicycle print i loved. and so i cut it in half and sewed it end to end and added a stretch yoga pant type foldover knit waistband to it. i’m fairly certain that’s the technical term, right?

and then i got fancy, so besides my SYPTFKW i decided to add some pockets. in red. because i like a little pop. i’m crazy like that.

IMG_5894_0932IMG_5897_0935

and then to top it all off i got a little…errr.. pinteresty shall we say? and paired it with things i pulled from my closet. obviously by holding my hand over my eyes and grabbing. it’s fashion roulette, ya’ll. very invigorating.

IMG_5899_0937

and there you have it. quick skirt, probably took me 45 mins total, and it’s awesome for pairing with a tee and flats and running to the food store. in spring. sigh.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Bicycle fabric! Cute! I like your technical term for the waistband, although it does seem easy to say wrong. ;-) And your fashion roulette worked pretty well!

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line. please? don't make me beg...it's not pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails